Friday, January 29, 2010

Acu Maternity Uniform Military Mom's- What Week Did You Switch To The Maternity Uniform?

Military mom's- What week did you switch to the maternity uniform? - acu maternity uniform

I am curious active duty Air Force and was, being consistent with for weeks, not to its normal size uniform (BDU / ABU / ACU) and run the version of motherhood. I am 17 weeks along and I wondered what I should always begin his uniform ready now? My current part time, but it is a bit tight at the waist. Thank you for your help!

1 comment:

Stephanie J said...

I want it to end soon. One morning I woke up and had a belly. After that he was not at my normal clothes. The maternity uniform soooo much easier! What base are you? My husband is stationed at Wright Patt. Attention was excellent!

Post a Comment