Sunday, January 31, 2010

How Do Bruises How Do You Get Rid Of Stretch Marks?

How do you get rid of stretch marks? - how do bruises

I am 17 years old and have stretch marks on my thighs, and they are truly remarkable and a bit aware purpley a little color and bruises, in fact, I am of them. I tried bio oil, seems to have absolutely no effect. Does anyone know a way to make them disappear or completely? I'll be going on vacation and I'm very conscious about puttin a bathing suit on these great things in the legs. Thank you:)

4 comments:

Dr. DOLY said...

Natural resources can be effective - see

Lucie said...

You can not get rid of, but they are white and are less visible over time.

maude said...

God, I'm feeling the pain. I have stretch marks on my thigh like since I'm 14th I am now 22, but it was worse when I was younger. and I'm pretty thin, so we are not too big to get stretch marks.

So here's what you can do. Your stretch marks will not disappear when you go on holiday. Sorry, but I will not. For now start with the wrong Tanner on your legs. Tanning go, if possible. Better hiding places of dark skin color. You can put makeup on their feet, as foundation and powder, and it will help very much. If the beach has a cute cover. something like this: http://babybrazil.com/lace-cover-up-skir ...

for the long term, only to have to go to be patient. Fading dramatically. Mine are barely noticeable now, and were often leaves something to be desired. continue to treat oils and cocoa butter is used. Make sure your skin is hydrated. keep fit when you lose fat and gain, stretch marks will help the muscles to fade. Even if your skin during a massageAdded lotion can increase the traffic and to help repair the skin.

Lucky girl, I feel the pain is quite improved, but.

margaret m said...

Spray Tan! It is the only one that is what is real and treatment options for them to have time to work.

Here are links to herbs for prevention and treatment of stretch marks.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Remove-Stretch ...
http://www.herbs2000.com/disorders/stret ...

Post a Comment