Thursday, January 14, 2010

Phone Video Format How Do You Change A Gp Format Video From Your Phone To A Mpeg Format To Play On Your Pc?

How do you change a gp format video from your phone to a mpeg format to play on your pc? - phone video format

I have a good cell phone camera to record up to 10 minutes video. I have two 60-second clips that I've downloaded on my PC, and are in the gp format. I'm trying to a format that can be played on most PCs, and I can email. I must play in Windows Media Player.

2 comments:

Martin G. said...

Hello,

I assume you mean 3gp mobile video format. There are many free converters on the network.
eg

http://www.miksoft.net/mobile3GPconverte ...

Google "freeware to 3GP Converter and much more.


Fun
Mr.

LmaoCow said...

In addition to the converter, you have to pay, try to see if it works, extenstion see illustration showing in My computer ---> Tools ---> Folder Options ---> View ---> and rename it easy and extenstion Change the desired final size. It works on many things

Post a Comment